Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Merry Christmas y'all! We had a fabulous time with sweet friends and family this holiday season. Besides the fabulous time of fellowship, it was a Christmas of firsts as well! Our family added another bundle of joy :) My cousin gave birth to Max Arturo Hernandez on Christmas Eve. He is sooo sweet. It doesn't help my baby fever at all, lol. I also shot my first handgun this past weekend. Scary at first, but so fun! I was this close to the bulls eye *holds fingers together super close*. I hope everyone had as much fun as we did this Christmas :)
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
I am far too unreliable to post a Facebook every single day listing off what I am thankful for. #aintnobodygottimeforthat
So instead I thought I would share our fall family photos and throw all of that thankfulness out there at once!
- I am thankful for my relationship with the Lord. When I tend to wander and lose sight of what's really important in life, His mercy and grace always brings me back.
- I have a family that genuine loves me (and puts up with me). And I actually like being around them...it's a pretty perfect situation.
- I'm thankful for electric blankets that fit on my side of the bed. Seriously, what is up with the weather we have been having?
- I have friends that keep it real. Honesty is a huge thing for me, and I love friends that speak the truth, no matter if it's not what I want to hear. I can be myself around them and it's great. (I'm looking at you Izamarie) ;)
- I am honestly thankful for Netflix. When those editing marathons are in full swing, it's nice to have The X-Files running on its own marathon right there to keep me going.
- I have two jobs, when so many people out there are dying for just one. I never want to take that for granted.
- My business is steadily growing, which is wonderful and scary. I feel truly blessed.
- Last but certainly not least, I have a husband that has always supported me in this adventure of turning my hobby of photography into a fabulous career. He has stepped up and gone above and beyond to make sure that I can pursue my dream. (He is now known around our home as the Dishwashing King - and he certainly is!) This year has been a little crazy, but I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else. I could go on and on about why I love you (your caring heart, your ability to make me laugh when I get stressed, our mutual love for nerdy tv shows, etc) But I am just going to say - I LOVE YOU :)
Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!
(A huge thanks to my amazing cousin, Amber Cordova, for taking these quick Fall photos of us! xoxo)
Friday, November 1, 2013
Ok, super late post... But what a wonderful Labor Day Weekend! My family (well, we were missing my brother, my husband, and my sister's husband) went to Virginia for a friend's wedding. The Montana family is so dear to my family, we all met 20 years ago at church :) The weekend started off on Friday where we helped get the house ready for the next day. Cynthia arranged for Saturday to be devoted for a Wedding Game Day! It was so fun and allowed for both sides of the wedding party to hang out, eat, play games, and just have fun with each other! She did a fantastic job. Everything was perfect :) Sunday morning, my family and the Frantz's went to Washington D.C. to check out the Monuments. So fun! Sunday evening it was time for the wedding. Congratulations Matt & Sarah, a perfect wedding for a perfect couple!!
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Ok, this "weekend wrap-up" is late, I know! But here are a few pictures from our trip to Fayetteville, we went to visit my brother in law, who is a Razorback over at University of Arkansas! Fun filled weekend of good food, a Wilderness Safari, and of course SHOPPING. One of my favorite boutiques is located there (Riff Raff), and we happened to be there during their tax-free weekend. *score*
As always, the photos are a mixture of iPhone and DSLR. Check it out!