Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bye Bye Summer

This summer is FLYING by! Is tomorrow really August? Madness I tell ya. This summer has been extremely busy but really fun! And hot. VERY hot. One way I have been beating the heat is making my own Passion Tea Lemonade! The Starbucks tea bags even have the recipe on the back of the box. Keep it low-cal by not adding sugar to the hot brewed tea and by using low-cal lemonade! So so good.


I have had the wonderful opportunity to photograph so many beautiful people this summer. More weddings coming soon, and I'm gearing up for Fall Family Sessions! This has been a great year of learning and falling in love with photography. I can't believe that I am lucky enough to do what I love.  Stephen and I are continually praying about our future and wondering if I should start giving this 100% and making a career out of it. One thing I do know, is that I have such amazing and supportive people in my life.

This summer has also been full of birthdays and baby showers! And thanks to Pinterest, party planning is way too much fun now! Here are some photos of my Aunt & Uncles 25th Anniversary party and my cousin's adorable son Joshua's 1st birthday party! Looking forward to my last semester at DBU, the booming photography business, and of course...more parties! :)

(Click for full size)
(Click for full size)


No comments:

Post a Comment