Friday, November 1, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up: Virginia & Washington D.C.

Ok, super late post... But what a wonderful Labor Day Weekend! My family (well, we were missing my brother, my husband, and my sister's husband) went to Virginia for a friend's wedding. The Montana family is so dear to my family, we all met 20 years ago at church :) The weekend started off on Friday where we helped get the house ready for the next day. Cynthia arranged for Saturday to be devoted for a Wedding Game Day! It was so fun and allowed for both sides of the wedding party to hang out, eat, play games, and just have fun with each other! She did a fantastic job. Everything was perfect :) Sunday morning, my family and the Frantz's went to Washington D.C. to check out the Monuments. So fun! Sunday evening it was time for the wedding. Congratulations Matt & Sarah, a perfect wedding for a perfect couple!! 
(Photos are a mix of iphone and dslr)
 



 













No comments:

Post a Comment